We have introduced a new careers program at Flinders International Study Centre.
The CareerAhead service is designed to give you a head start in today’s competitive graduate employment market by helping you become a confident, highly skilled and extremely employable graduate.
How CareerAhead works:
Before you arrive
You will receive helpful information and advice from our admissions team about CareerAhead and what it can do for you.
When you arrive at Flinders International Study Centre
You will get a full overview of the CareerAhead program and complete an online skills assessment in your own language. You will then receive a full report that highlights your existing skills and specific areas you need to focus on developing.
At Flinders International Study Centre
You will participate in a variety of activities and projects that are designed to develop a whole range of employability skills.
CareerAhead will help you:
- Identify your natural strengths and the skills you need to improve.
- Get a better understanding of the employment market in your home country, as well as in Australia.
- Write an impressive CV and a personal statement.
- Boost your confidence by practising interview skills.
- Make the right choices for your future career.