Documents to bring with you
Before you depart your home country, please make sure you have prepared the following documents to bring with you, including:
- Valid passport and student visa documents.
- Offer letter from Flinders University.
- Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) issued by Flinders University.
- Receipts of payments (e.g. tuition fees, OSHC, bank statements etc.)
- Insurance policies.
- Original or certified copies of your academic transcripts and qualifications.
- Other personal identification documents, e.g. birth certificate, ID card, driver’s licence.
- Medical records and/or prescriptions.
- Confirmation of Appropriate Accommodation and Welfare (CAAW) if you are under 18 years of age.
We’ll welcome you at the Airport
Flinders ISC will welcome and support you from the moment you arrive in Adelaide. For your convenience, we can organise for you to be met on arrival at Adelaide's international or domestic airports. This service is highly recommended for students arriving in Adelaide for the first time.
Settling in at Flinders ISC
When you arrive at Flinders International Study Centre you will be welcomed into our dedicated space on campus.
As a new Flinders ISC student you will be able to take part in orientation sessions, where you will be presented with the essential information you will need to help you settle in quickly into your new home and studies. During orientation you will:
- Learn about Study Smart, our online learning platform where you can access lessons, homework and learning materials
- Go on a campus tour
- Familiarise yourself with a range of library facilities
- You will also receive information about health insurance, banking and what it's like to be a Flinders ISC student.
In addition, you will also have the opportunity to spend a day with fellow students and staff on an Australian experience. This may be a trip to a wildlife park to meet Australia's famous wildlife, or a trip to the beach.
Other items you may wish to bring (you can also purchase these in Australia):
- Laptop or tablet
- Scientific or graphics calculator
- Music CDs or mp3 player
- Alarm clock
- Bath towels, bed sheets, pillow cases
- Spare spectacles or contact lenses
- Swimming costume
- Sporting equipment
- Photos of family and friends to brighten up your new room!
Provider: Study Group Australia Pty Limited. CRICOS Provider Code: 01682E.